Now you can talk to doctor , completely free of cost from your Home.Looks great right?
Govt of India has launched E-sanjeevani app for the outpatients department (OPD).The patient can download the app from playstore and can directly speak to the doctor through video consultation provided in the App.
E – sanjeevani has different department that has specific timing.The timing chart is displayed on the app itself.
How does E-Sanjeevani work?
- The patient registers with the app with their mobile number.The number is verified through OTP.
- Fills the registration form and a token ID will be generated.
- User can login with the token ID and once the doctor is available,it will be connected with the doctor.
- After the consultation,the doctor gives the prescription which is available to download at any time.
The different departments available at sanjeevani app and their timing are listed below
- General OPD: Monday to Sunday: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Non Communicable Diseases(NCD) OPD: Tuesday & Thursday: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Child Development Services(CDS) OPD IMHANS: Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Adult Psychiatry OPD IMHANS: Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Malabar Cancer Centre(MCC) Oncology(Surgical/Head & Neck/Medical/Breast & Gynec/Clinical Haematology/Respiratory Medicine/Paediatric/Radiation/Dentistry & Rehabilitation) OPD:Thursday & Friday: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM